Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #211
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone!
    Baby CCfan is getting his first tooth! I see it below the surface, it hasn't surfaced yet.
    My little man is growing so fast!

  2. #212
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Christina Christina Christina!
    That is wonderful news! I can't wait to see Baby CCfan's pearly white!
    Hey btw, I've been meaning to express interest in your new avatar.
    That thang is way interesting, to say the least! Could you please expound commentary on it for the sake of us CURRIEosity seekers?
    Por Favor & Danke Shoen!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #213
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is just a lady whos hair is a waterfall.
    I thought it was pretty cool

  4. #214
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HAPPY LABOR DAY [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    Enjoy your BB-Q's [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~

    P.s.
    16 dayzzz til you know Who's
    B-day [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #215
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just for your info: There is a new Joan JETT site. It needs to be checked out, it seems to be pretty good.

    www.thecoverzone.com
    Enjoy: [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #216
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Wishing the whole gang a very Happy Labor Day [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Weekend !

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Morning found us calmly unaware
    Noon burned Gold into to our hair
    At night we swam the laughing sea
    When Summer's gone
    Where will we be.. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Goodbye to the Summer of 2004 !

    U will be missed...

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Love L

  7. #217
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good morning sweet [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's Yes, it's
    2 4 Tuesday Here's my 2

    10,000 Maniacs w/Natalie Merchant ( Of Course )

    Like The Weather
    Trouble Me [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with NY Charlie style bagels ( it's the flat bagel only made in
    New York City )//oo\\

    Have a wonderful day!
    NewYorkJettster~

    P.s.
    15 dayzzz til you know who's Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  8. #218
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everybody!
    I know I sometimes go on and on about how I don't like manic mondays. Can't trust that day but yesterday proved to be the exception. I liked it! Oh sure it might have had something to do with the fact that I was off w*rk but still, I feel enligtened now. It ain't necessarily Mondays I don't like at all. In fact this week it looks like it's Tuesday I don't like! It just goes to show you, in today's world, it's w*rk that ruins an otherwise perfectly good day, IMO!

    My Two-Ferz
    Take This Job And Shove It_Johnny Paycheck
    Working In A Coal Mine_Devo

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #219
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    A-Back-To-Work-Two-Fer-Tuseday !

    ROUND & ROUND AEROSMITH
    ROUND & ROUND RATT

    I was working In-New York Jettster-land today.NYC at The Metropolitan Museum of Arts.
    Everyone-Have a great short week...........

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] & [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] & [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] For C/C Eric

  10. #220
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>WoW Eric that's KooL //oo\\ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic